k rt2500 series wireless lan card driver
- Prosafe wireless n
3205 - Wireless dog fence
Ralink Rt2500 Series Wireless Lan Card Driver
- A wireless local area network (WLAN) links two or more devices using some wireless distribution method (typically spread-spectrum or OFDM radio), and usually providing a connection through an access point to the wider internet.
- A local area network that uses radio frequency transmission over the air. Works like a cellular phone system with roaming between cells.
- Using radio frequency (RF) technology, wireless LANs or WLANs transmit and receive data over the air, minimizing the need for wired connections. Thus, wireless LANs combine data connectivity with user mobility.
- Ralink Technology, Corp. is a Wi-Fi chipset manufacturer which claims to hold 12% of the World Wide WLAN chipset market. Now headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan, Ralink was founded in 2001 in Cupertino, California.
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another; "they were investigating a series of bank robberies"
- A number of things, events, or people of a similar kind or related nature coming one after another
- A set of books, maps, periodicals, or other documents published in a common format or under a common title
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times
- A set of related television or radio programs, esp. of a specified kind
- serial: a serialized set of programs; "a comedy series"; "the Masterworks concert series"
- a golfer who hits the golf ball with a driver
- A person who drives a vehicle
- the operator of a motor vehicle
- A person who drives a specified kind of animal
- someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle
- A wheel or other part in a mechanism that receives power directly and transmits motion to other parts
- Write (something) on a card, esp. for indexing
- one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes; "he collected cards and traded them with the other boys"
- a card certifying the identity of the bearer; "he had to show his card to get in"
- Check the identity card of (someone), in particular as evidence of legal drinking age
- (in golf and other sports) Score (a certain number of points on a scorecard)
- tease: separate the fibers of; "tease wool"
Card con all'interno la ricetta dei cupcake
WWE Survivor Series 2009
WWE Survivor Series 2009
Similar posts: microsoft wireless mouse 5000 drivers wireless bridge speed shure pg58 wireless d link wireless adapter belkin pci wireless cheap wireless headset wireless internet code breaker wireless camera dvr buy wireless cable modem
- (月) 13:08:02|
- Category: None