BLUETOOTH WIRELESS STEREO SPEAKER : WIRELESS ROUTER IP
Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- A standard for the short-range wireless interconnection of cellular phones, computers, and other electronic devices
- Bluetooth is an open wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances (using short wavelength radio transmissions) from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks (PANs) with high levels of security.
- An industrial specification for wireless personal area networks
- A short-range radio build into smartphones that lets you connect headsets, speakerphones or even computers to your smartphone.
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- the presiding officer of a deliberative assembly; "the leader of the majority party is the Speaker of the House of Representatives"
- A person who speaks a specified language
- A person who delivers a speech or lecture
- A person who speaks
- someone who expresses in language; someone who talks (especially someone who delivers a public speech or someone especially garrulous); "the speaker at commencement"; "an utterer of useful maxims"
- loudspeaker: electro-acoustic transducer that converts electrical signals into sounds loud enough to be heard at a distance
- Sound that is directed through two or more speakers so that it seems to surround the listener and to come from more than one source; stereophonic sound
- A sound system, typically including a CD, tape, or record player, that has two or more speakers and produces stereo sound
- reproducer in which two microphones feed two or more loudspeakers to give a three-dimensional effect to the sound
- stereophonic: designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels
- two photographs taken from slightly different angles that appear three-dimensional when viewed together
Enabled This Way
Sony Ericsson HBH DS-200 Bluetooth stereo
headset comes with a standard 35mm stereo jack, that can be made to connect to any standard 35mm pin.
I have a connector for my hi-fi that I plugged into the wireless headset's barrel and clipped it behind Maria's console.
Pair it with the laptop using Blueman (Bluetooth Manager) and stream music to it by simply selecting the bluetooth
device in ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture). Voila! We're done!
I've always wanted to do one of these. A small collection of the various gadgets I own- some retired, some not. Mouse over for the notes!
Similar posts: wireless flash slave wireless picture lighting free wireless adapter ps3 wireless signal strength wireless plantronics headsets all in one wireless printers with fax wireless pc to tv audio video transmitter wireless communication jobs countryman wireless mic
- (月) 13:12:48|
- Category: None