HAWKING HI GAIN WIRELESS 150N USB DISH ADAPTER. WIRELESS ROUTER FOR LAPTOP COMPUTERS
Hawking Hi Gain Wireless 150n Usb Dish Adapter
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- transmission by radio waves
- English theoretical physicist (born in 1942)
- vending: the act of selling goods for a living
- Stephen (William) (1942–), English theoretical physicist. His main work has been with space-time, quantum mechanics, and black holes. His book A Brief History of Time (1988) was a best seller
- Hawking, or hawking insects, is the primary feeding strategy for some birds, including most typical nightjars and some Old World flycatchers, monarch flycatchers, and tyrant flycatchers.
- An adapter or adaptor is a person that adapts or a device that converts attributes of one device or system to those of an otherwise incompatible device or system.
- arranger: a musician who adapts a composition for particular voices or instruments or for another style of performance
- device that enables something to be used in a way different from that for which it was intended or makes different pieces of apparatus compatible
- A device for connecting pieces of equipment that cannot be connected directly
- A person who adapts a text to make it suitable for filming, broadcasting, or the stage
- Come closer to (a person or thing pursued)
- Reach or arrive at (a desired destination)
- addition: a quantity that is added; "there was an addition to property taxes this year"; "they recorded the cattle's gain in weight over a period of weeks"
- Obtain or secure (something desired, favorable, or profitable)
- derive: obtain; "derive pleasure from one's garden"
- acquire: win something through one's efforts; "I acquired a passing knowledge of Chinese"; "Gain an understanding of international finance"
- A shallow, typically flat-bottomed container for cooking or serving food
- a piece of dishware normally used as a container for holding or serving food; "we gave them a set of dishes for a wedding present"
- The food contained or served in such a container
- serve: provide (usually but not necessarily food); "We serve meals for the homeless"; "She dished out the soup at 8 P.M."; "The entertainers served up a lively show"
- make concave; shape like a dish
- A particular variety or preparation of food served as part of a meal
- The Universal Serial Bus is probably going to replace the serial and parallel interfaces. USB enables the effortless connection of peripheral devices without the need to install cards into the computer or reconfigure parts of the operating system.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a specification to establish communication between devices and a host controller (usually personal computers), developed and invented by Ajay Bhatt while working for Intel. USB is intended to replace many varieties of serial and parallel ports.
- Stands for Universal Serial Bus. Is a method of connecting devices to a computer. Most smartphones now use microUSB cables to charge and sync.
- Universal serial bus, a connection technology for attaching peripheral devices to a computer, providing fast data exchange
Hawk Mountain Sanctuary
View east over the River of Rocks valley, with Hawk Mountain (this local stretch of Kittatinny Ridge or Blue Mountain) framing the left side of photo, Owl's Head and The Pinnacle framing the right side of the photo, and the River of Rocks valley in the center.
The blocks of Tuscarora sandstone in the foreground were formed by freeze and thaw process during the Pleistocene, which broke this massive, ridge-forming quartzite into progressively smaller blocks. Some moved downslope as rock glaciers to form "rivers of rocks" while large pockets remained on the ridge tops like at North Lookout. More photos, maps, and details available below.
A cute little hawk that obligingly sat atop a Yield sign long enough for me to get off several shots. It was a cloudy day, and I had my aperature opened almost all the way up so that I could increase my shutter speed for full zoom, handheld, out the wind shots like this one, which means that the larger hawk perched on the power pole in the background is out of focus. This larger hawk screamed at us the entire time I was shooting until the young bird finally took flight, clcosely followed by the larger bird. Photographed in NE Pierce County, ND
And yes, this one is better viewed large :-)
Similar posts: wireless network won t connect wireless n vs g speed linksys wireless g range booster wireless pc to tv review microvision rov bluetooth wireless scanner wireless router speed booster linksys wireless router firewall internet provider wireless wireless notebook adapter driver wireless outdoor thermometer
- (月) 13:11:10|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/07/24(月) 07:35:36 |
- [ Edit ]