Make wireless speakers
: Card pci wireless
: Cable modems and wireless
Make Wireless Speakers
- (Wireless speaker) A loudspeaker (or "speaker") is an electroacoustic transducer that converts an electrical signal into sound. The speaker moves in accordance with the variations of an electrical signal and causes sound waves to propagate through a medium such as air or water.
- Wireless speakers are very similar to traditional (wired) loudspeakers, but they transmit audio signals using radio frequency (RF) waves rather than over audio cables.
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The structure or composition of something
- The making of electrical contact
85mm f/1.4 G (N)
SU-800 (CLS Trigger)
SB-600 + Westcott Mini Apollo (TTL)
Manual Exposure Mode
f/1.4 @ 1/2,000 sec (FP Sync)
Last weekend, I was just north of Seattle for the Kenmore Camera Digital Expo. It was a huge event!! 8 different classrooms going all the time with professional speakers
and shooters... an enormous sales floor where everything was discounted... and 10,000 eager shooters there to learn and buy.
When I was asked by my friend Bob to come out and teach at his Expo, I was only too happy to go back home
For our live lighting class, my new friend Sheeba was not only a true professional, but a good sport. She made making images live in front of a group fun and easy.
There ae a couple more from these shoots that stand out. I will post them soon.
I am looking forward to making more images of her on my next trip to the soggy Pacific NorthWest.
The first thing you notice with the SonyEricsson MBS-200 speaker is its size. It's as small as a shotput. The second thing you notice about the MBS-200 is its sound. It's really potent yet it doesn't hog space. The third thing you notice about this ultraportable system is that it works with nearly every Bluetooth phone. I couldn't get it to work with the iPhone over Bluetooth but it takes a 3.5mm lead from the iPhone and that set-up is grand.
Bluetooth speaker makes my Nokia E90 sound better over Bluetooth than when I cable the phone into a MD player. The OLED display on top shows the name of the track playing from the phone. It has a 10m range but in practical terms, I get 4m when moving the speaker outside, around a corner and out of line of sight of my phone.
Similar posts: stowaway infrared wireless keyboard wireless gaming receiver drivers renaissance wireless server cable modem wireless access point get wireless internet service android wireless application xbox 360 elite wireless network adapter wireless mobile phone plans wireless lan application
- (月) 13:09:54|
- Category: None